Have you read Dr. Suess's The Foot Book?
"Left Foot, Right Foot, Left Foot, Right
Feet in the Morning, Feet at Night", etc.
Well, it's a cute one to read to the babies and leads me to introducing the following three photos.
Last Thursday, Kelby went fishing, so I decided to catch a little Mommy Time, by going to get a pedicure. So, I guiltily left Kanyon (on his 5month birthday) with his Mimi and Papa for safekeeping. I texted my mom and Kelby this picture....
Kelby texted back this second photo...hahaha, which about made me and my sister pee our pants laughing in the nail salon!
And THEN my mom texted back with this third pic, with the caption "The Best Toesies of All".
How hilarious. And how cool is picture texting? Sorry for the top two pairs of feet. Hope you enjoyed viewing the CANKLES on the third pair of feeties. Hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment