Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rest of pics @ 11 wks

Okay, so I am a week behind in posting these pictures, but late is better than never. This slideshow is of pictures from last week, from :

playtime on the mat (K is really focusing on each toy dangling from toy bar and learning that when he kicks his feet, the whole bar sways the toys and they jingle),

pics of both little babies @ 11wks,

random sweet ones of my little helper, wesley,

and some from dad & bro's concert. (Kanyon did great at his 2nd concert by the way, and it was SUPER loud, we actually just carried him in without carseat/stroller, and he did great-definately inherited that trait from the Taylor side. My dad used to play the drums with a baby on his lap...a sleeping baby, and we (sisters, bro,and I) grew up being able to tune out the loud music, whether guitar, drums, band session in our living room, loud music doesn't bother us).

Enjoy! And hopefully I will remember to do a new post by this weekend, after all we'll have a 3 month old by Saturday!! Time flies. P.S. I am blogging right now as my hubby and baby are sleeping, it's already 12:30, both boys been asleep since 10:40. Kanyon is actually in his own bed right now, the bassinet beside our bed. I need to start putting forth an effort in weaning him to be able to sleep alone. I really think he'll do fine, it's me that sleeps so much better when he's on me! I think I need more work than he does. We'll see how it goes.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: 11 weeks
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital slideshow made with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment