Saturday, February 12, 2011

Double Time

One day while playing around on Facebook, I saw a post from a mom of twin boys, who was trying to sell her double stroller for only 100 buckaroos.

I couldn't click "Reply" quick enough. The stroller, brand-spankin-new out of the box is around $300-$500! Believe me when I say I had been doing my research. I had been searching on Craigslist for a double stroller, just hadn't came across "the one" yet.

So, I am proud to say that once I contacted the other mama, the stroller was still available, she sent it up to work with her husband the following day, and I sent my hubby to meet him (the hubbies are work friends) with 100 bucks cash, and ta-da...welcome to your new home, you awesome stroller you!

(And if we were to have twins next, it will hold 2 carseats at the same time. Also, a cool feature is the seats are moveable-the kids can face each other, face opposite directions, both face forward, and last but not least both face the 'driver'. REALLY cool! It's kinda big, but well worth the ease of containing 2 under 2 in one spot!)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
jan 18th

No comments:

Post a Comment