On a Friday evening (while Mimi babysat Kanman) & the following Saturday, I completed the painting of the room, and by Sunday had it all organized, ready for Monday with the playmates.
It's also become my new favorite spot to hang out in in the evenings, with Kanyon, while we wait on Kelby to come home. I organized all of my scrapbook paper, stickers, albums, kid paint, holiday crafts, etc, corraled all of it in the dresser/designated spots in the playroom, so that I can work on my crafty projects while Kanyon is right beside me.
Even Kelby says he never sees us because we're always in our new room. Makes me feel good that my idea was brought to life, and the money spent transforming the room was worth it!
(please disregard the blurry/dull "after" pics taken with the phone-they do the color no justice, the colors are bright, bold, & welcoming)
![]() |
| Painting walls completed on 1/29/10 |

No comments:
Post a Comment