Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April Randoms

I wish I had more time to update the blog. I take thousands of pictures, thinking, "oh that'll be a good pic to show what all we've been doing/going on in our lives on a daily basis". Maybe I'll get to make a photo book online instead sometime. Or pull out my scrapbook supplies (I miss scrapbooking!) and put a few pages together. But for the time being...here's a couple of April pics from the phone.

Kanyon discovered roly polys aka "bug balls".
 Karter aka Little Miss Sunshine looking mellow in yellow (same day as the above pic..notice I intentionally dressed them in same color...photo of the yellow duo didn't happen). April 11th-5 mos
 The night before Easter we painted paper eggs vs dying real eggs so that it wouldn't stink up the house with vinegar, and Kanyon could make an easy to wipe away mess. Notice he must have taste-tested the blue paint via the blue lips. April 7th
 And my cankle girl. Looking bright in her rainbow outfit from Lollie, silber sparkle shoes, and matching bow made by me. April 10th - one day shy of 5 mos.