PS, I wanted to add in the tidbit of information that following Kanyon posing naked underneath his robe for this picture, he pooped on it!! Next time a diaper, THEN cute robe. The life of luxury for our little heartbreaker.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Call Me Mr. Hefner
I had totally forgotten that Kanyon has a couple of miniature baby robes, so the other day I had one ready to keep him cozy after his bath. He loved it and pimped it out with his cool mohawk! Watch out Hugh Hefner, here I come!
PS, I wanted to add in the tidbit of information that following Kanyon posing naked underneath his robe for this picture, he pooped on it!! Next time a diaper, THEN cute robe. The life of luxury for our little heartbreaker.
PS, I wanted to add in the tidbit of information that following Kanyon posing naked underneath his robe for this picture, he pooped on it!! Next time a diaper, THEN cute robe. The life of luxury for our little heartbreaker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment