Friday, April 9, 2010

Hudson & Kanyon

Hudson and Wesley had their first full day @ Kenzie's house today. It went really well, and I got a ton of pics of the almost 7 wk olds. Hudson will be 7 wks tomorrow, and Kanyon on Monday. (Brandie I took pics of Wes too...just on my phone though.) So, here are some cutie pics of the babies that I took while Wesley was napping. They were both wide-eyed and doing various sounds and sweet sweet smiles back at me. I love my job!
This was taken at the very end, as you can tell, Kanyon gets fed up with picture taking. His outfit is a newborn size, and this was his first time to wear it, as well as the last, because it was way to short already. Growing boy.
Look at that adorable face. Hudson has the most delicate features.
Little angels. I could so raise twins! It could happen.
I do have to mention the fact that Hudson came dressed to the nines in hot pink pants and a pretty little shirt that said "I'm the little sister" but had an explosion during naptime that led to an outfit change..into Kanyon's most girliest articles of clothing...and wala you get polka dot pants and striped shirt. (and wes's shirt said "big sisters are the coolest!")

Here's our guy exhausted after the girlies left. Kanyon-I love when you completely trust that I will keep you safe in my arms and relax into a deep sleep while I tote you around the house. This is one of my favorite positions I find myself holding the little ones.

Kendall stopped by at lunch time and decided to place her shades on this sleeping baby's head. I love him so!

No comments:

Post a Comment