Monday, April 5, 2010
Carter's and Cabelas
Last weekend, my wonderful hubby took us on a shopping trip to the Carter's outlet store in Hurst, Texas. Hooray! I absolutely love that store, it's a children's clothing shop. Kanyon and I shopped while Kelby browsed the other stores in the shopping center. We did not come out empty handed...Kanyon and I came out with a bunch of baby loot from Carter's for him a ton of summer outfits, and for 2 girl babies that are due this summer (Kelby's cousin Andy's baby, Abigail, is due June & kelby's aunt Cami's baby, Kara (spelling?) is due July I believe).
Kanyon in his carseat, browsing through carter's with mommy. (We stayed in there for a whole hour!)
Here is where I spotted kelby (he found a cool cover for his phone) after we emerged from Carter's, see how packed our bag is! Spoiled little boy. You can tell how excited Kelby was, right? Thank you sweets for taking us baby shopping!
Kanyon all tuckered out on his first out of town trip.
Don't worry, kelby didn't leave empty-handed, we made a special stop to Cabela's for some fishing gear and guy stuff. We are an equal-opportunity couple, he let me have fun while he was bored, and then we swapped. Notice..Kanyon could care less about either place we went, posed by the gecko from Geico.
Kanman sleeping thru the stampede of animals @ Cabela's. 4 wks 5 days old.
New tasks on our first out of town trip as a family of three=changing diapers in the front seat, feeding baby in the backseat, and learning that Kanyon sleeps hard during driving and wakes up nearly every time the car comes to a stop. We had a blast and I'm already planning our next carter's shopping spree!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment