Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Married with Children

My Hubby and I celebrated our 2-Year Anniversary on November 1st, our first as parents. Those two years have sped by. I am so in love with my honey.
Our anniversary evening consisted of getting all dressed up for our family pics, followed by dinner at Abuelo's with our little man, and a drive-thru run at Starbucks (where we had our very first date, 3 years ago--blind date!). Kelby surprised me by giving me a beautiful pearl/cross necklace from James Avery. How Romantical!

He still makes my heart pitter-patter when I hear his truck in the driveway and he is the best daddy to my little baby, that I could have ever dreamed of. Can't wait to find out what the next wedded-bliss-year has in store for us! So thankful for my family of three. Both of my boys complete me.

No comments:

Post a Comment