Sunday, June 12, 2011

Curly Locks gets Chopped

I can't believe I let kanyon's hair get as long as it did. Hopefully he will forgive me one day, when he looks back at pictures showing his outrageous hair. Kelby's mom got to do the honors of giving the first haircut to kanman, during the first week of April.

We put him in a booster seat at the kitchen table, brought out the cameras and iPhones, and Lollie got to snipping & clipping. Kanyon never shed a tear, though his Mommy might have. No, really, I was just glad he finally had "cool" hair, it had gotten to the point of smashing a ballcap down on his head anytime we had to go out in public. Although, I do have to say, I like the fact that he will leave a ballcap on for hours, instead of ripping it off immediately.

As I am typing this, he is already in need of his 2nd haircut, it's getting a little wild again.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment