I am loving being a stay-at-home mama to my one-year-old though. Having no schedule at all is taking some getting used to, we get to come and go at odd hours during the day, filling up our days by taking adventures to the library, lunch with Daddy, grocery shopping, drum-playing at Papa's, swimming with Kameran, Kendalll, & Nicholas, snow cone eating, etc. etc.
I don't know if this is "the end" to watching other families' pride & joys, but life at the moment is in full swing, and I am not taking one second for granted of the one-on-one I am getting to soak up with my little man, especially as my baby bump grows and the months are counting down to Baby Robinson #2's arrival. (ps, we find out on Thursday the gender of the new babe!)
These pictures are of The 3 Musketeers in late April, enjoying some outdoor snacking and nice weather. (The girls moved the very last week of May, so I still have super cute pics to post of them, can't wait to share the ones we took of them at ACU one afternoon, thanks to Brandie's fab idea of dressing all 3 kiddos up and doing a Mommies-as-photographers photo shoot (:
The Boy - 14 mos
Hoorah, Hoorah!"
Need a sip of my milk after that run?!
Identical Kiss Faces, or actually just mouths full of goldfish! Sweet Sisters.
Love this one of Hud, nothing like a teeny meltdown after the snack disappears.
No comments:
Post a Comment