skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Fancy Pants Mommy Shoot
I believe in an earlier post I said that Brandie & I took the three kiddos to ACU for some special photos at the end of May, but it was really the end of April. Here are the tons of favorites, it is very hard to limit myself...the girls pics turned out so great with their accessories. But, I do have to say, my little man is quite the stud! Thanks to Brandie for coming up with the idea to take the cuties out to capture some great shots of our angels.Enjoy!
Wild Thing, You Make My Heart Sing

One of my faves of Kanyon, his determined little boy look...
What are you looking at Mom? I can climb these myself, no help!
Apparently, Kanyon thought he needed to add his forehead into the mix to help him climb up the stone steps, whatever works, my dear!

This one is my absolute favorite out of the over 300 pics! Hudson looks stunning with her precious, innocent face, and that tutu all piled up behind her is so stinking cute. Love it. Love her!












Wesley's baby blues will melt your heart.
Love this one.
Mr. Mischievious (sp?)


Looking like he just stole kisses from a girl (or two!)
Missing these sweet sisters!
No comments:
Post a Comment