Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Little Miss 6 mOnThS- phone pics

It's official...Little Karter has already been our sweet girl for half of a year!
She is such a ham, quirky, funny, silly personality. And she loves her Bubba. Here are a few pics via the phone that I took of her in her oh-so-fancy outfit she received at Christmas from Maw (carolyn). I had been saving it for a special photo op, then the weather got super hot, and she couldn't wear it out anywhere by the time she got chunky enough to fill it out....notice the tights are a little snug on her thunder thighs. And let me tell you...the pics i took with the good camera of her in this outfit are stunning. She's growing up tooooo fast. It's rediculous how sad it makes me. and yet how happy at the same time to watch her personality develop and gain new skills like scooting across the room, and on the verge of being able to sit up by herself, she gets all excited and squealy when she sees us enter the room, and gets her 'feelers' hurt when we leave her alone (which does NOT happen often, at all).

I realize the above paragraph was an entirely long run-on sentence, but I was typing as fast as I could while Kanman ransacks his room around me and Miss Thing is napping on her Daddy's chest in the living room. Hopefully after the kiddos go to bed I may get some energy to update a little bit more, but if not, hope you enjoyed two whole posts from the Robinson Crew (i did rename it Robinson Ramblings, right? how fitting).
showing us her belly...chunkiness overload!
 tried to get a pic of her in the rocking chair she got at christmas...she about hit the floor in this action shot as she was trying to grab her zebra-ribbon tootsies. no worries, I caught her (and yes that's kanman giving her sugars).
pics taken may 11th

No comments:

Post a Comment