Kelby getting ready to feed the baby.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
1st Bottle
Welp, for the first 4 weeks of Kanyon's life he has been a boobie-baby! This past Sunday, we decided to let kelby have a special bonding moment with him and give Kan his first bottle (full of mama's milk of course hehe). It was funny watching him first push away the bottle then start drinking it, then chowing down. He is definately not shy of eating that is for sure.
Kelby getting ready to feed the baby.
Mommy offering up the bottle...
Not looking too impressed to recieve a bottle.
Trying to figure out if the contents are worth it...
I like it, I love it, want some more of it.
I loved this pic, grabbing daddy's finger, and Kelby's sweet smile. I love the two boys in my life!
Trusting daddy to take good care of him. so, all in all bottle went great!
Kelby getting ready to feed the baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment