I have never created a blog before, so I'm going to do my best, hopefully I will improve and get the hang of it as time goes by. I figured I would begin with the present time, and talk about our sweet boy, Kanyon....
Kelby and I found out we were pregnant in June 2009, the week before Father's Day. Kelby and I decided to wait and tell our families until July, when I would be a little further along in the pregnancy. Everyone was super excited to find out we had a little one on the way. The due date was February 23, 2010.
June 13th We're Pregnant!!
June 13th Positively Ecstatic!
June 26th - Ruidoso, NM
August 22nd - K&K Bday

November 8th
November 26th - Thanksgiving
Letters for Kanyon's wall in his room
And now, here we are several months later and I am typing this with our little bundle of joy snoozing in my lap. Kanyon will be 4 weeks old on Monday! It is oh-so-true that time does fly by. Kelby (26) & I (23) became parents on February 22nd, 2010, to a handsome, healthy, blue-eyed boy!
Kelby and I found out we were pregnant in June 2009, the week before Father's Day. Kelby and I decided to wait and tell our families until July, when I would be a little further along in the pregnancy. Everyone was super excited to find out we had a little one on the way. The due date was February 23, 2010.
After anxiously awaiting, we found out on October 8, 2009, that we were expecting a boy! Kelby's grin was from ear-to-ear hearing that news. Visions of a little fisher-drummer-football player-hunter-jack-of-all-trades country boy quickly filled everyone with joy! We drove out to the deer lease that evening, and by the time we returned to Abilene, we had a name picked out...Kanyon Chase Robinson.
November 8th
And now, here we are several months later and I am typing this with our little bundle of joy snoozing in my lap. Kanyon will be 4 weeks old on Monday! It is oh-so-true that time does fly by. Kelby (26) & I (23) became parents on February 22nd, 2010, to a handsome, healthy, blue-eyed boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment