Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wesley and Hudson

Some of our first visitors after coming home were the Browns. I began watching Wesley in March 2009, she just turned one this Christmas. Her mom, Brandie, had another beautiful baby girl on February 20th, 2 days before Kanyon arrived. New baby sister is Hudson Rylie Brown, and I will begin watching both precious girls in April. I can't wait to get all three of them together for playtime, trips to the zoo, and fun days at Kenzie's house!

Proud sister Wesley helping mom get Hudson in her seat.
Wes looking at her future playmate Kanyon
Hudson Rylie, Wesley Harper, & Kanyon Chase...awesomely named kiddos!

Hudson 4days old, Wesley 14 months, & Kanyon 2 days old
Poor Wes, wondering what the heck is she going to do with two babies following her around all the time @ Kenzie's. Plus side=two playmates to grow up with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment