Sunday, March 21, 2010

Great-Grands

Kanyon is one lucky boy, not only is he our first baby, he is the first grandbaby on both sides, and first great-grand baby for most of our grandparents. He will definately be spoiled with lots of love! This past September, my grandpa, PawPaw Jim (my mom's dad), passed away, but I am so glad that he knew we were expecting a little 'peanut'! Kanyon is the first great-grandchild for the Hotchkiss side of the family (my mom's parents).
MawMaw Barbara with Kanman

My other set of grandparents, the Taylors (my dad's parents), got to meet Kanyon when he was 2 days old. MawMaw Joy and PawPaw Bob were so proud to welcome their second great-grandbaby to the world.

I am so happy that MawMaw Joy got to meet Kanyon, and that I remembered to snap a few pictures of this precious moment, because her battle with cancer ended on March 12th, just a couple weeks later. Priceless memories.

PawPaw Bob & Kanman

No comments:

Post a Comment