I was insistent that we buy a video monitor though, so that I can keep a super-close eye on him. Let's just say that I've been watching some late night movies, starring my sweet boy. Oh my, I don't like this whole growing-up thing.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Late Night Movies
It's official, Kanyon has now upgraded to Big Boy Status and has spent not every, but quite a few nights in his bed! I figured that I should force myself to start putting him in his own room before he turns 6 months. Spoiled much? Doesn't faze him a bit. I still hold him til he falls asleep then, go lay him down, and he wakes up around 4 or 5, and I then bring him into bed with us.
I was insistent that we buy a video monitor though, so that I can keep a super-close eye on him. Let's just say that I've been watching some late night movies, starring my sweet boy. Oh my, I don't like this whole growing-up thing.
I was insistent that we buy a video monitor though, so that I can keep a super-close eye on him. Let's just say that I've been watching some late night movies, starring my sweet boy. Oh my, I don't like this whole growing-up thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment