I'm thinking about trying out the big-kid carseat pretty soon (I have extra seats from babysitting) and then purchasing him one if he show's an attitude adjustment to it. He'll still have to face backwards, but it will allow him to sit upright instead of laying down. Oh, and a portable DVD player is the next needed car item for him. Especially for upcoming out-of-town trips.
Friday, August 27, 2010
Unlike Button
For my fellow Facebook Friends, you know about the "Like" Button on Facebook that you click to show your positive, happy reaction to posts, pictures, etc. During Kanyon's first 6mos of life, he has consistently been a "Liker" of his carseat. However, after our long drive to and from Port Aransas, he has continually shown us his new opinion of his confinement while in the car. And if he had an "Unlike/Dislike" button, he would be mashing it as hard as he could!!
I'm thinking about trying out the big-kid carseat pretty soon (I have extra seats from babysitting) and then purchasing him one if he show's an attitude adjustment to it. He'll still have to face backwards, but it will allow him to sit upright instead of laying down. Oh, and a portable DVD player is the next needed car item for him. Especially for upcoming out-of-town trips.
Here is his recurring facial expression while in the car.
I'm thinking about trying out the big-kid carseat pretty soon (I have extra seats from babysitting) and then purchasing him one if he show's an attitude adjustment to it. He'll still have to face backwards, but it will allow him to sit upright instead of laying down. Oh, and a portable DVD player is the next needed car item for him. Especially for upcoming out-of-town trips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment