Friday, August 27, 2010

Shortalls and Babydolls

Kanyon wore his summer shortalls today that Lollie and Pops bought him. They fit perfectly! My battery on the camera died, so I had to use my phone to take the pics but they actually turned out really good!

He's doing great at sitting up, unsupported, but when he knows there is something or someone behind him, he will lean back and relax.

Biggest Boy chilling with mom while the girls nap.

Lollie bought Kanyon his first Babydoll, a Glo Worm boy. I did a google search, and these dolls were introduced back in 1982 (the year before Kelby was born). I know that I had one growing up and I'm sure Kelby did too, it would be neat if I could find pics of us with our Glo Worm buddies.

Kanyon loves it when he presses the doll, making the face "glow" and songs start playing. Kelby informed me that this doll is okay for right now, but he doesn't want a sissy boy!


Currently Kanyon finds it very amusing when I make any of the babydolls that I keep out for Wesley, "walk and talk" at him. He even coos back and gives them hugs. Oh boy, just wait til we have a girl one day! I need to get out the dinosaurs and trucks!


Little Lover Boy.

8/27

No comments:

Post a Comment