I have been a big sister for 20 years. I have babysat for other families for over a decade, from church friends, neighbors, and cousins. I have been a Sunday School teacher of 2 year olds. I have worked in church and daycare nurseries.
I have been blessed with being able to make my passion into my daily living. I get to take care of other people's little ones while they are at work, allowing me to be apart of raising their prides and joys, treating them as I would my own babies.
From Carly King to Wesley & Hudson (who happen to be Carly's cousins), I have been an in-home childcare provider for almost 6 years (started watching C.K. in Jan. 2005). How important it is to me to be able to stay home with Kanyon during the days, while letting him interact with children his age. I love what I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment