Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's Been Awhile

Due to an incredibly slow computer/internet, and just plain procrastination on my part, I haven't updated the blog in a bit.
In order to get pictures transferred from camera to the computer, then uploaded to blog, followed by creating a post, it is very time consuming. I have to make sure I have a reasonable time slot to sit down and dilly-dally to share our happenings with whomever may be reading this.
(Not to mention that when I do get a chance to just play on the computer for a minute, my first task is to upload photos to albums online, to ensure I don't lose my precious memories if this old laptop crashes.)
Enough of the boring, bring on some pictures!

Kanyon & Hudson love giving out lovins to friends.
The 3 Amigos unloading the goods from the makeshift toy area in the living room -aka Kanyon's "Baby" Cave, ya know like a Man Cave?Morning phone call via shovel-cell. If you ask Kanyon "Helloooo? Who is it?" he will grab the nearest object within his reach and promptly place it to his ear and mimic the tone of "helloooo?" or just start saying "Da-Da!"
I love that Miss Wesley refuses to take off her hat after arriving to our house on chilly mornings, while slurping down her milk and dragging around her monkey blankie made by her Mimi. Little Miss Independent. She rocks.
(pics taken first week of Jan.)

No comments:

Post a Comment