This year, I chose to do more hand-made gifts, like ornaments for our parents & siblings. Kanyon gave his grandparents, aunties, uncle, & his besties, Hudson & Wesley, a personalized glass ornament, with spiraled, Christmas-colored, scrapbook paper inside.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Traditions
As the years go by, I'm sure we will acquire new and improved ways to celebrate the various holidays. A few things will remain the same during the Christmas season (yes, I know we are already past December...just had to chronicle our December 2010 memories).
This year, I chose to do more hand-made gifts, like ornaments for our parents & siblings. Kanyon gave his grandparents, aunties, uncle, & his besties, Hudson & Wesley, a personalized glass ornament, with spiraled, Christmas-colored, scrapbook paper inside.
This year, I chose to do more hand-made gifts, like ornaments for our parents & siblings. Kanyon gave his grandparents, aunties, uncle, & his besties, Hudson & Wesley, a personalized glass ornament, with spiraled, Christmas-colored, scrapbook paper inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment