Monday, August 29, 2011

3 out of 3

Time flies when you're having fun. We are already in the 3rd out of 3 trimesters with Baby Karter! I can't believe that in less than 3 months we will be meeting our first little girl. Here are two baby bump pictures of Baby #2 and her growing Mama. Tomorrow I will be 29 weeks.

This one (obviously) was taken with the phone...quality is yuck, but check out how low she is! I am 26 weeks, 4 days in this picture (taken 8-13-11). Please excuse the half-naked baby in the background and the pile of flip-flops behind me, along with the smear on the mirror! We were getting ready to go out ot a late dinner and I was checking out my outfit in the mirror and was struck with "Holy Crap! Look at that Belly!"


The 2nd pic was taken on August 22nd, I am one day shy of 28 weeks in this pic. I am still forcing my growing belly into my "skinny" shorts/capris/jeans, although not zipped all the way, and fastened with a ponytail holder looped around the button to keep them closed.

Why? Because it is hotter than a firecracker outside and I refuse to spend the mula on, nor make my non-existent booty/thighs get swallowed in the "maternity" shorts/capris. Why do the makers of maternity bottoms think that since your belly grows, so will your butt & upper legs? Seriously. Those baggy things would fall off if not for the belly to hold them up.

Hope I can wait it out for fall and wear the comfy maternity jeans that I bought when pregnant with Kanyon.

No comments:

Post a Comment