Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pop! Boom! Bang!

My intentions this morning are to update the blog while I create hairbows. We'll see how far I get on the blog. Kanman & Kelby are still snoozing right now, I've been up since 4:30, most likely due to the kicking, wiggly baby girl in my tummy. Not complaining. Love it!

Here are Kanyon's July 4th pics.
We went out to Lollie & Pops' house to swim with Aunt Paige, cookout, and then we headed out to the fireworks show at the zoo.

I actually bought this outfit last summer from JCPennys when it was clearanced down, the shirt fit great and will keep on fitting through the fall, and the shorts were a bit big, they may even fit next year. Go me! Our little studmuffin sure looked handsome and grown up posing on Lollie's staircase.


 Back of the truckbed view for the fireworks show.
 "Oooohhh, Aaahhh, What's that noise and bright lights?"
 My Little Man & Me

No comments:

Post a Comment