Last week, for the Letter E, Kanyon learned about elephants.
![]() |
We brought out some of our animal puzzles...
Made a cute mini-book that had a 3-D trunk...Made a toilet paper roll elephant puppet....
Found a cut & paste Heart-Shaped Elephant craft...
Read about elephants in various books. This one in the photo below says "Mama, what's in there?", how perfect of a book...it's about different animals with mommies that have babies in their bellies. We'd point out the animal baby bellies, then I'd ask Kanyon "where's Karter?" and we'd point to my belly.
Another cut & paste elephant we printed, colored, and put together...
with an accordian nose...
Kisses from Clifford...
I found a paper bag puppet elephant to make. Kanyon will stay entertained for quite awhile with these kind of puppet crafts, he likes it when I make them talk to him. I think he's just bewildered by how in the world is that animal moving like that?
Kisses!
all pics-early november 2011
