Still waiting on Karter to quit being stubborn, and come on out already.
I made her a Thanksgiving tutu to go with a turkey applique onesie that I'm making for her First Turkey Day. Kanyon & I stopped by Hobby Lobby while their tulle was half off and grabbed some golden yellow & sparkley chocolate brown. They didn't have any orange in stock, I guess it was sold out because of Halloween craftings.
I went ahead and made the tutu without waiting on the orange tulle. Kanyon was by my side watching a movie on TV while I was putting the "pretty for the baby" together. When I finished, I couldn't help but tie it around his waist (I made this one on ribbon instead of elastic so that I can adjust it to fit her just right) for the sole purpose of running into the living room in front of his Daddy. Ha.Poor Kanyon. I'll admit I've tried on some of the bows on his head too. Guess I'm just ready to doll up a baby girl!
Oct. 28th, 2011