Hip, Hip, Hooray, I finally got to get my locks chopped a bit before the baby comes! I had been waiting til I couldn't wait any longer, gotta have a pretty do for all of the pictures that will be taken and forever etched on film when Karter arrives!
I went to the Hen Shack for my appointment, left Kanman with Kelby, who took him to get donuts and brought him up to the store to visit Lollie. Kanyon rounded the corner and laid his eyes upon his Mama while I my head was covered in foil. He was a bit taken aback. But climbed up on my lap anyways. And he got to sit in my lap while the stylist rinsed the color out. Pretty sure he wanted to take a bath or at least try his hand at being a shampoo boy. Then he got to go with Daddy to visit Pops and eat lunch with the boys.
Back View Before: a mess!
Back View After: Stacked and shorter, love, love it!
Side View Before: No fun, boring cut
Side View After: Choppy, Shaped, a bit lighter, fabulousity! Ready for the pics now!
oct. 15th, 2011