Thursday, March 8, 2012

Always Kiss Me Goodnight

"When I grow up, I want a son first, then a daughter, so my son would beat up any boy that makes my little girl cry."

I'm  not sure of the author of this quote...i googled it online, but Brandie had shared it with me, and it's true, although you can't really pic which comes first, I'm glad my little girl and future sons or daughters will have a big bro to protect them when Mom & Dad aren't around!

The other abundance of certain posed pics from my phone are of Kanyon giving his baby sister some sweet kisses, whether she wants them or not. Just wait until she's big enough to want to kiss on him, and he will have outgrown smoochings (hopefully that won't be until late elementary years. A mom can dream, right?!)

november 18th, 2011
karter one week old

nov. 23rd, 2011
karter 12 days old

Lovins before bedtime 12/14/11
karter 1 month


Christmas Cuties 12/22/11

Letting Sister borrow his cowboy hat 1/9/12
karter almost 2 mos
February 6th
Valentine's Day 2012
karter 3  mos