I uploaded the over 576 pictures from my phone onto the computer today. What better time to do a post?! So sad to see that I've only made one post in the year 2012.
This batch of photos may not be the best of quality, but they sure do capture one of my favorite times of the days, my babies sleeping soundly. I absolutely love watching their little faces while they have dreams that make them smile or frown during their slumber. I got my phone in November...so these range from Karter's first week home thru the present...March 2012. Enjoy!
Featherbed Naps
chair naps
Mommy & Daddy's bed nappins, late morning sleeping in..
precious first smiles
Arms full of babies, wouldn't have it any other way!
Look how teensy she was...november 30, 2011
december 2nd, 2011
Rocking Chair Cuddle Time -12.6.11
Getting chunky - 12.4.11
12.8.11
12.16.11
12.27.11
New Year of Memories to make...Jan. 3rd, 2012
Pretty weather days in the backyard, perfect napping for new baby girls.
jan. 5th
jan. 5th
Raise your hands if you like your beauty rest! jan. 18th - 2mos old
jan. 19th, sibling love
afternoon snooze 1/19/12
Exhausted big bro 1/24/12
2/21/12 - karter 3 mos
Isn't it crazy how much Karter has grown in 3 months! She will be four months later this week. Can't believe it. I was looking for more pics for February and March of them snoozing, but they are mostly of them awake...trying to stick with a theme here (:
Plus, my big boy has been napping in his bed for the past month or so, instead of beside me on the chair or couch (we started that routine after the Brown girlies moved, especially since when I was pregnant with Karter, I wanted as much snuggle time with my little boy as possible before he had to share me). Putting Bubba to bed around the same time during the days has led to more one on one for me and karter, and longer naps in the afternoons for Kanyon. (and more crafting time for me when they are both asleep!)
He will sleep from 2:30-5:30/6, or even 3-6, like yesterday. I also initiated his sleeping in his own bed during the nights after he turned 2, more on that later. Long story short, he has no problem with it at all...no crying, no fighting, he sleeps through the entire night without waking up, since night one of solo-sleeping. My baby boy is so grown up!