These pictures were taken in November, but Kanyon has continued to dress himself in all sorts of getups during the days. He loves gloves, hats, and must by Mommy's boy due to the fact that he LOVES shoes...boots, slippers, tennis shoes, adn he loves to change his shoes a minimum of 3 times a day I would say.
Playing in his closet that I cleaned out to make it a walk-in toy box (: I'm proud to say he plays in there daily. I wish we had a third kid's room to transform into an awesome playroom.Jammie Pants, mittens...
and socks with sandals. Major fashion no-no! Ha. I can't help but giggle when I see his chunky feet like this...
Random photo of one of his favorite toys to play with...a monkey that sings "Jungle Love" and strums it's guitar when you press the button on it's foot. Lollie got this for Kanyon Valentine's Day 2011, he started off scared of it whenever the monkey starts rocking back and forth and singing loud. But now, he will play with it and make it start the song over and over several times a day. Along with wiggling his booty "dance-dance"-ing.