More 4th of July craftiness from last week...
I cut out a star shape instead of chunking it in the trash,

and taped it on the mantle with our Happy 4th Banner.
After we did our flag handprint/footprint crafts, and since he painted his hands himself anyways, I stamped them on a white paper to make firework handprints...
Kanyon glued them on blue paper, (the ones blob ones on the right are Karter's)
and he added glitter to make them sparkle, and stars to show that they are fireworks happen when it gets dark outside.While I was doing the cutting out portion of the fireworks, he wanted to draw with marker. I was impressed with his tracing his own hand skills..
and drawing on his palms skills. I really think he was trying to mimic how we colored the foam stamps with marker to stamp them on the paper. Thank goodness for washable markers. Let's just hope he doesn't EVER get aholdt of a Sharpie!
The poor kid can't get enough of gluing...so I decided to cut out a bunch of stars for him to glue on sparkle paper.
And while we were having fun with our glitter glue pens, we made extra fireworks...Pretty spectacular, if I do say so myself!
Our patriotic craft display in the living room...



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment