I'll tell ya Wes, from personal experience as a Big Sis of 3 younger siblings, that from here on out, your sister is going to be following you everywhere, now that she is mobile. Be prepared for her getting into your stuff, touching your things, making you scream "Mine!". But don't worry, you will also grow to be the best of friends!
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Double Trouble
Lately, there's been a lot of "Watch out, Wes, the babies are going to get you." coming from me, and "No, Babies!, No, Nan-Nan (kanyon)! No, Hudson!" coming from Wesley.
I'll tell ya Wes, from personal experience as a Big Sis of 3 younger siblings, that from here on out, your sister is going to be following you everywhere, now that she is mobile. Be prepared for her getting into your stuff, touching your things, making you scream "Mine!". But don't worry, you will also grow to be the best of friends!
This is how I find the babies at different times during the day, scooting their way over to the Big Kid in the house to check on her! Too cute.
I'll tell ya Wes, from personal experience as a Big Sis of 3 younger siblings, that from here on out, your sister is going to be following you everywhere, now that she is mobile. Be prepared for her getting into your stuff, touching your things, making you scream "Mine!". But don't worry, you will also grow to be the best of friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment