Monday, September 20, 2010

My Army Boy

No more leaving the room and expecting that upon my return, Kanyon will be in the exact spot where I left him. He is learning to crawl! On Friday he started army-crawling, when he decided the coloring book Wesley had in her lap looked enticing.

It's kind of a bitter-sweet milestone. On the one hand it makes me ecstatic to watch his proud face light up after he reaches his destination. On the other hand, I kinda liked him being my tiny dependent baby, waiting on mommy to bring him to his destination.

I envision ultra-baby-proofing coming to the Robinson household in the near future. Meaning that I will be crawling through the entire house on baby-level to see what the eyes of a 7-month old would take pleasure in eating, pulling, knocking over! Fun times to come!!!

Here are the two videos I took on Friday, capturing Kanyon's brand-spanking-new skill!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment