These boots were made for jumping! And that's just what they'll do. One of these days these boots are gonna jump all over you!
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Toes and Milk
Kanman is a jumping pro when it comes to the Jumperoo, but he gets little blisters on his toesies, so I figured I better help him out with that....Welcome, Boots!
These boots were made for jumping! And that's just what they'll do. One of these days these boots are gonna jump all over you!
He probably won't be smiling when he gets older and looks back on these pictures, knowing that I put them on the internet for all the family to see.
Thighs, rolly-knees, and bright red boots. Love it!
Mimi got Kanyon some new wheels, a walker, to let him skadoodle all around the house. These pics were taken during is first time ever in a walker, as he backed-up repeatedly. While I was making dinner, he snuck to the fridge trying to get Wes's milk!

And this is how I found Wesley the other day as she yelled out " Dee-zie (kenzie) Please, Please, Stuck!"
These boots were made for jumping! And that's just what they'll do. One of these days these boots are gonna jump all over you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment