Thursday, September 2, 2010

Zoo Trip

A couple of Saturdays ago, Kelby and I took all three babies to the zoo. I realized, on our way there, that I had never even been to any kind of zoo with Kelby before! Wesley had a blast. (She being the whole reason we wanted to go in the first place. Oh, to have the enthusiasm of a 1 & 1/2 yr old!)

Kelby and his helper throwing "Kack-Ers" to the fish and turtles.
Kanyon snoozing. He slept the ENTIRE time. Lazy boy.
Hudson snoozing. She woke up about 20 mins after getting there and did so good, just looked around and smiled.
When Wesley says Kelby's name, it sounds like "Bet-zy". Priceless. We are 6 months, and this is how we roll. In style, asleep, at the zoo.
Wesley with her "gasses".
Little Miss taking off to explore.
It was pretty hot outside, notice the drenched hair on Wes. We stopped for slushies in the shade before we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment