Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall Fun

The first day of fall hosted some cooler temperatures during the beginning of the day, and the kiddos enjoyed playing outside.

Kanman showing off his skills in the walker... Precious Hudson and her chompers...
Funniest Girl!
I like how Brandie says "Hudson is such a ham!", this picture shows her ham-i-ness!!
Three of the best babies.
Seven-Month Little Nuggets
Reading and Rocking with Playmates
Now that the Kanyon and Hudson are eating baby food for breakfast and lunch, I let them eat with Wesley so that they could all eat at the same time. I had been doing all 3 at separate times.
They like being able to see one another during their meals, and Kanyon seems to tolerate the food better when the girlies are there to distract him. I've named them the "Little Lunchers"

(Thank you to Wes and Hud's Aunt Jenifer (Carly & Preston's mama) for passing on the high chair and booster! As you can see the girlies are putting them to good use!)

No comments:

Post a Comment