Monday, March 14, 2011

Early Riser

After lying awake in bed for 30 minutes, I decided to be productive this morning, get an early start by being ready an hour before I need to be, so that I could piddle on the computer, update the blog, load pictures, etc. (It's 6:15, the girls get here at 7:30.)

However, my horrible computer has other ideas. First off, it will not keep a charge, and even when you are sitting here typing on it, as it is plugged in, it shuts down, with no warning, like you unplugged it intentionally. There has to be something wrong in the cord I guess. Second of all, when I finally got the rickety old contraption to stay ON and logged onto the super slow internet, I opened up the blog, and now, I can't upload pictures!! It's showing me that my picture section is empty. How frusterating.

I'm scared to restart my computer right this minute because it's updating iTunes and I realllly want to start using the cool Nike Sync chip thingy we bought for our Nike shoes that tracks your pace, distance, etc. when you walk/run (the neat part will be while you are on the track, you open up your phone and can check right then and there how far/fast you've gone, or how far you went last time, to challenge yourself to go further/faster.) Summer time is quickly approaching and this Mommie needs a tan and some exercise before bikini time hits!

No comments:

Post a Comment