Thursday, March 24, 2011

Snoozin' 'n Posin'

After not having a single nap the day of his party, Kanyon (also teething) was exhausted by the time his shipmates aka party guests said their goodbyes. He did his usual arching of the back while on Daddy's lap, which we know means "I'm tired, I want my mom. Now!"

As soon as I sat down with him on the couch he was out like a light, and so was Kelby (I heard a peculiar noise from across the room while visiting with my sisters, and realized it was the hubby snoring, having a party is exhausting!)

One of my favorite pirate finds was a photo prop board, the whole idea was to get each guest that joined the party crew to pose behind it, snap a pic, then mail their own picture to them as a funny, personalized thank-you. Well, that idea didn't happen for the fact that we were busy bees the whole time, and who has time to line up almost 30 people for pictures? Oh well, we still got use out of it. As soon as Kanyon woke up from his long winter nap, we played around with all the dress up gear and took a few silly pictures with the photo prop.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a digital scrapbooking design

No comments:

Post a Comment