I absolutely love the rain. A rainy Friday night finds me curled up in bed with my two loves, uploading pictures, reading my almost-finished book (I am a bookworm), watching a movie with the hubs, and sipping on a Decaf Latte. This is the Life.
Believe me, I realize that my posts can be out of order. And that I put pictures up that were taken well over a month ago. But, who cares? It's my blog and I can unorderly chronicle our family fun any sort of way I see fit. That's the whole point of this blog anyways, right? I look at it serving the purpose of being a permanent, on the internet, babybook/keepsake album/journal to help me remember, and relive happenings in our lives, as well as being the source of ease for family members to access current photos of the little man.
These few pics are of a Birthday Banner that I made for my boy. I got the idea off of etsy.com, where people sell their handmade items. Instead of paying someone else to make it, I thought, shoot, a Supermom like me should be able to handle a banner!
I traced diecut letters, cut them out,
then attached them to several other designs of scrapbook paper,
poked holes on each side of the squares, tied matching ribbon, then taped it up to the fireplace to showcase Kanman opening presents.
I was extremely pleased with the results. My fear of not having the perfect first birthday for my son, made it take longer than it should. Maybe this will be a yearly tradition, make one for each birthday, for each kiddo, made to match the theme of the party.
No comments:
Post a Comment