Monday, July 4, 2011

Boy in Blue @ the Zoo

One spot Kanyon and I have been frequenting is the zoo, I'm thinking it might be cheaper if I go ahead and purchase the membership, otherwise it's $5 for me each time we go, when I think you pay about $30 for a year membership, which includes free guests, etc.

Here's Mr. Blue Eyes helping Mommy set up the self-timer on the camera, trying to capture a belly pic of Baby #2 June 8th-exactly 4 months pregnant, finally starting to poke out there a little bit (more like a beer gut!), still able to button my regular shorts/jeans. Gained 5 pounds.

My #1 Studmuffin & Me on our way out the door to the zoo. (self-timer was a success, more growing belly pics to come)

Kanyon sporting his first "I am the BIG Brother" shirt at the zoo. He is now wearing a size 6 in shoes!! Started in April wearing size 4, slow down there champ!

June 8th, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment