Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Boy?!?! or Girl?!?!

Before we headed out to our morning doctor's appointment on June 30th, to find out the gender of Baby #2, I snapped a few "prediction" pictures to document our guesses of what we thought the sex of our second bundle of joy would be...

Boy or Girl?

Kanyon & I decorated this gift bag the night before the appointment.....Added PINK & BLUE tissue paper inside, for our family members to unwrap the following day....After unwrapping a total of 3 giftbags, they would get to the answer to the much awaited question of Little Brother? or Little Sister? (via a onesie declaring the happy news).

I had so many ideas of how to tell everyone the gender, from confetti eggs stuffed with blue or pink paper, to having it written on Kanyon's tummy, asking him to show them his belly button, therefore revealing Boy or Girl on his belly.

I know, crazy ideas were flowing. And of course, Kelby would have been pleased just sending out a text to everyone, but I wanted to tell our parents, sisters, and bro in person to capture their reaction on camera. So, we went to Target, purchased the 3 gift bags, tissue paper to match, and the 2 onesies as the "TA-DA" factor.The morning of our appointment-Mommy & Kanyon anxiously awaited to get out of the house to find out the gender...Kanyon Chase - 16 months old. Mommy's Baby Bump - 20 weeks, 2 daysMy prediction-Girl
I didn't care B or G, a healthy baby is all that matters. (But secretly, a girl would be really awesome, and so different from our boy! However, my boy has been amazing, and I wouldn't mind another Kelby mini-me.) Daddy asking Kanyon to point out his pick.


Kanyon's choice was "OR" - maybe he thought there'd be twins?!Kelby's final prediction was BOY. He was pretty sure we'll end up with a Suburban full of 4 boys one day!



After the Pre-Appointment pictures were permanently stored in the camera, we excitedly went on our way to find out what Baby #2 would be.......



To Be Continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment