skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Palm Trees & Pretty Boys
One night brefore heading out to dinner, I realized we needed to take a few "themed" pictures for our memories, you know, the feature the palm tree in the background, while dressed up for dinner kind. These may be my favorites from the tons taken during our trip. My two pretty boys all dressed up.
I know I say it all the time, but really these two are so much alike, in personality and in looks.
My boy & Me
He is such a stud. I love it that he's actually looking straight into the camera and smiling too, best pic.
We went to a Mexican resaurant and we ended up stuffed at a table that was crammed into a corner, but we put the highchair facing the crowd of people and Kanyon was so loud, jibber-jabbing, waving, dancing to the music, and chowing down on his tortillas.
D
Did I mention he kept making the funniest faces ever?
No comments:
Post a Comment