Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fisherman's Delight & Butterfly Kisses at Night

After our Mexican dinner night, Kelby was up for more fishing (in the dark) but Kanyon & I opted for hanging out in the hotel room for some TV time, snuggling, and of course hitting the hay before midnight.

Kanyon was still in such a giggly-crazy mood, he's the best laugh-medicine ever. He quickly ran across the bed before Mommy knocked hiim down in a panic, afraid he would topple off and crash into the wall.

Everytime I take the lens cover off of the camera, he snatches it up and uses it like a phone, and holds it hostage with a guilty little grin on his face.This face is the "haha, Mommy I'm hiding your camera thingy, Where did it go?!"

And then he'd giggle when I yanked the covers back showing where it was hidden."There it is!"Hanging out with my main man.Smile!Silly faces, mixed with some nose kisses. They call that Butterfly Kisses right?
Love this boy. And I think he kinda thinks I'm an okay mom too.

No comments:

Post a Comment