Monday, July 11, 2011

Pack your flipflops & a change of clothes, off to the ocean we go!

We took Kanyon for his second trip to the beach during the end of June, the boy slept a good 3 to 4 hours out of 6/7 on the way there. He did great in the car, and kinda likes it when Mommy sings really loud and turns around to face him with a goofy face to surprise him. He is such a boy, bruises from eyebrow to eyebrow, a new cut on his nose, and his chompers showing big and bright.

How chunky can his round face be?! He may be losing baby fat from all the running he does, but his double chin still exists and I love it!

He's been learning when I get the camera out to "look at the light" but he also tends to get a bit agitated when I won't let him grab it. He also says "teeeze" for "cheeese".

June 21st - 16 months old (Fair warning to the viewers, I am going to be splitting up the Beach Vacay posts, so beware for picture and post overload!)

No comments:

Post a Comment