Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October iPhone #2

October 16th-Trying out the new highchair cover in Fort Worth, where we met up with Andy, Jenn, and Abigail for lunch.October 18th-Doubled up in the stroller, taking a ride through the house with Hudson.Can you spot the caboose?October 19th-Totally relaxed during the walk at the park with Mommy & Aunt Kami. Kanyon's living the life!Happy Pants at the park.I think Kanyon has a new favorite activity. We've been taking advantage of the weather before it gets too chilly outside for him.Aunt Kameran & Aunt Kendall chatting with their favorite nephew, while Mimi waits patiently for her turn to get some Kan-Love.Papa Drum stealing some quick kisses from his drummer boy.October 21st-Last day as a 7-month old...I was playing with his hair as he was napping on my leg...look how curly it looks! Maybe his hair will have some wave to it when it gets thicker? I have naturally curly, very thick hair and Kelby has lots of wave to his. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment