Problem solved! We bought these little individual pillows that I velcro onto the carseat's straps when we're pretty positive little man will take a nap while riding in the car. Then, I just take them off when it's a short trip to the grocery store or quick errand.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Puppy Pals
One negative thing about the big kid carseat is the babies' little heads slump forward, where their chin rests on their chest, if they fall asleep.
Problem solved! We bought these little individual pillows that I velcro onto the carseat's straps when we're pretty positive little man will take a nap while riding in the car. Then, I just take them off when it's a short trip to the grocery store or quick errand.
Works like a charm! Kanyon's pillows say "Best Pals" and "Puppy Pals" on them...therefore the name of the post!
Problem solved! We bought these little individual pillows that I velcro onto the carseat's straps when we're pretty positive little man will take a nap while riding in the car. Then, I just take them off when it's a short trip to the grocery store or quick errand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment