Monday, October 11, 2010

Zebra Crossing

Halloween is almost here!
Kanyon is the proud owner of not one, but two Halloween costumes! I bought the zebra one first, but then found a second one (which he can't wear until he goes trick-or-treating) that will be THE ONE for his First Halloween.

I took advantage of a random Friday off of work, to take him out to Hamby Elementary (a closed down school), which has a really old metal playground, to snap some cool pics of our little zebra boy.
Well, it ended up being pretty hot outside by the time we got there. And since Kanyon's zebra attire is made out of fleece, I had to hurry so that my baby zebra wouldn't melt away. But, we still managed to get some cute pics to frame as Halloween decor in the house!
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
And this is how he rode home...trying out the big kid carseat for the first time, in just a diaper. Doesn't he look too big?

No comments:

Post a Comment