October 12th, Kanyon weighed 20.5 lbs. on the Wii (don't you love his Wii character?) I weighed him this weekend and it said 21.2 lbs.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
October iPhone
Here are some more random iPhone pics from the past couple of weeks....
October 12th, Kanyon weighed 20.5 lbs. on the Wii (don't you love his Wii character?) I weighed him this weekend and it said 21.2 lbs.
I ordered a Grande (med.) Caramel Frap @ Starbucks, and was pleasantly surprised when the lady handed me a Venti (lrg) size, overflowing with yumminess! And that's not whip cream on the top, it's all frap. Delish!!
October 14th- Mr. Nosy decided to see if he could reach the leaves on the plant and the whole thing toppled over on him! He's quick!
October 12th, Kanyon weighed 20.5 lbs. on the Wii (don't you love his Wii character?) I weighed him this weekend and it said 21.2 lbs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment