Wednesday, October 6, 2010

They've Got an App for That

I'm not sure if it's Apple iPhone's slogan or another cell phone company's, but if you search for any kind of App (application) for your cell phone, you're bound to find results that suit your needs. "We've got an app for that!"
Due to Kanyon's current dislike of the carseat (for some reason only when he's in Kelby's truck, and ultra-ticked-off-mode during the night time drive) we finally figured out that if you will hold the cell phone (lit up, of course) above him, right smack, dab in his face, he will quit crying. And just stare at it.
On our drive home from my bday dinner, he went into extreme-meltdown mode, and Kelby had just added an app on his phone, made for .... babies!
It's a rattle, that dings, clings, and bings really loud, while shapes fly across the screen back and forth. Kanyon insisted on holding the phone, with a smile on his face, as his crocodile tears dried up. Further evidence that before-mentioned DVD player for the car will work wonders.
I just had to mention that I didn't get a cell phone until I was 18, from Santa. Nowadays, babies are born knowing how to use these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment